• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Be Honest"Who Watches American Idol"?

Do you watch American Idol

• Yes every week

Votes: 17 28.8%
  • No never

Votes: 32 54.2%
  • Once in awhile

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SUPERSTOCKRACER

Local time
4:03 AM
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone on here watches American Idol.
Be honest.

We get it over here SSR along with our own version, the best part of any of those shows is the auditions.....some of those are hilarious,it's the only part I'll watch.

Did anyone watch it tonight?
Can't believe Pia got the boot. I thought he was gonna win the whole thing.She had the best package.

Watch it every week. I have only missed the 1st season.
I didn't think she was going to win but did think her "Package" would keep her a few more weeks.

Did anyone watch it tonight?
Can't believe Pia got the boot. I thought he was gonna win the whole thing.She had the best package.
Pia was my girl. She's beautiful, classy, and has a voice of an angel. Oh well, she will go on to be a super star anyway. God has truly blessed her. Talent is talent, and should be respected.

Ha... this cracks me up. I had a neighbor who used to watch it religiously, and I never got into it. On occasion, but just not my thing. He would always talk to me as if I was as much into it as he was.
When we talked he would say things like, "I think Carla is going to do better than Jason".
I'm like, "who the hell are Carla and Jason??".
Then he would respond, "from Idol. Didn't you watch it last night?"
"No, Steve, for the millionth time I don't watch American Idol!"

Missed it. Was watching Barrett Jackson and totally forgot. Sorry to see Pia get cut. I though she was the best girl. Paul needs to go. I'm pulling for James and Scotty for the final.

I maybe caught a few minutes of it at someones house a couple of times but that's it.

Who's Pia and why should I care?

"57 Channels and Nothing On" - Springsteen

Too busy listening to Neil Young, and the new Greg Allman blues album.

Idol would mean I'm idle. That ain't going to happen.

Big *** nope 4 me as well, not to take away from any talent but there's just waaayyy 2 much great music out there 4 me to pay that much attention.

Not on my TV. nope not at all...... sorry.
tsk.gif

I don't own enough tampons to watch that show...HAHAAH....kidding
That's a big ol' NO for me as well...much better things to watch as far as I'm concerned.
Personal preference I suppose.
From what I hear, it gives regular people great chances to make it big....all the power to them.
Reach for the stars!...lol
I gotta bad habit of watching those pawn shop and storage locker shows.....I like seeing what kind of "junk" other people dig up.

Don't watch it but it always amazed me that every now and then they actually take someone from huddled masses and truly make them a famous star. That 80's show "Star Search" just seems so cheesy in comparison.

I had to vote not at all...since I havent watched it since Cowell left. I used to watch it religiously with the wife until paula and he quit. Havent watched it since.

I had to vote not at all...since I havent watched it since Cowell left. I used to watch it religiously with the wife until paula and he quit. Havent watched it since.
Same here and-
Im all for the first few shows how its entertaining how everyone thinks they are really good lol...but that new judge steven tyler does nothing for me except cringe at his appearance - :tard:

Auto Transport Service
Back