• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

beautiful warm nov day

ricks_RR

Local time
1:17 PM
Reaction score
took a cruize Saturday with my co-pilot
20221105_102409_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220730_072219_01.jpg

The warm weather is continuing through today. It's 73 here right now.

Last edited:
77* and not humid, hitting the leaves again. No hard freeze, flowers on deck still going but on deaths door.

Vinyl seats are 83 degrees don't mix well.

Going to get a visit from hurricane Nicole on Friday. My best thoughts & prayers to everyone in Florida!

Great weather! Great ride and co- pilot!

Sunday we took the side by side out and drove north about an hour and a half. Shorts and a t-shirt! Awesome!

My friend called from south carolina said it was 80 and uncomfortable! I told him it was 80 here as well! 80kph winds, took care of the leaves I missed!
yes it's been a perfect fall for getting stuff ready for winter and I bet were gonna pay for it! warmer usually means georgian bay is slow to freeze up and we get more lake effect snow!

My friend called from south carolina said it was 80 and uncomfortable! I told him it was 80 here as well! 80kph winds, took care of the leaves I missed!
yes it's been a perfect fall for getting stuff ready for winter and I bet were gonna pay for it! warmer usually means georgian bay is slow to freeze up and we get more lake effect snow!
Yeah, the weather is supposed to turn more fall-like next week. Here in Southern Ontario, temperature is unseasonably 65F. and sunny. We usually see a skiff of snow before Halloween, but this did not happen this year. It has been so mild that about half our trees still have their leaves. Not complaining, though. I live about a mile from North shore of Lake Erie, and I hear you about lake effect snow. We find that it misses us for the most part and starts about 5 miles north. We call our area "Ontario's Banana Belt". LOL.

Have fun...

cooler here, been snowy & rainy for 2 weeks, clear & 51* today here

Auto Transport Service
Back