• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Been a while. Back with a 66 charger.

Unless it's raining or overcast/foggy, thats how it looks around here year round. No snow to deal with. Sparsely populated county, especially compared to many others.

Unless it's raining or overcast/foggy, thats how it looks around here year round. No snow to deal with. Sparsely populated county, especially compared to many others.
That would be alright, but we had an ice storm a little while back and man the salt trucks were out in force! So mine won't be going out any further than the driveway for a while. Lol

Welcome from Alabama, I have a friend with that same color 66 Charger, his is a Hemi automatic that he pulled from a junkyard over 30 years ago. It's now mostly restored.

Very cool!
I remember in the 80's as a teenager trying to buy a pale yellow 67 Hemi four speed that sat in a driveway of a classmates house. His dad had a ton of mopars at the family farm but this one was in the city at their house for decades. He said he had every part NOS to restore it. I always wonder what happened to it. It was gone out of the driveway when they moved in about '93. Nobody wanted them back then it seemed. I am glad to see this body style finally getting a bit more respect if you will.

Very nice Charger. I actually love the stance and body coloured wheels.

Auto Transport Service
Back