• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Been a while. Back with a 66 charger.

chargermike

Local time
1:02 AM
Reaction score
It’s been a while since I’ve had a B body. Last one was actually a 67 Charger. Had a few A bodies and a C body as well as a newer Challenger RT.
I got the chance to pick up this 66 from a friend down sizing his car collection. He had it for 13 years and did a lot of work to make it a good reliable driver with good power. It’s got a nice 440 in it with great exhaust system that sounds fantastic as well as a good crisp shifting 727 with a2500 stall converter and a 3.23 sure grip.
Had all the electrical wiring replaced and new headlight motors and new taillight asst. Bumpers were replaced and all the trim pulled and polished. The dash was pulled apart and gone through. New seat covers and carpet. The rear fastback area needs the carpet replaced and he gave me a new kit for that so it’s one of the things to do over the winter. It’ll be getting a disc brake dual master cylinder upgrade as well. I’d like to get some beefy torque thrust mags for it as well eventually. Thanks for reading and I’m sure I’ll be asking some questions at times! Hope everyone has a great Christmas!

IMG_5004.jpeg

IMG_5009.jpeg

IMG_4999.jpeg

IMG_4289.jpeg

IMG_4206.jpeg

IMG_4177.jpeg

IMG_4176.jpeg

IMG_4173.jpeg

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

nice 66 Charger

Yep, congrats on the charger and welcome.
Looks good.

That Charger looks like a great score in an unusual colour. It seems like most of the expensive work has been done. Either TorqueThrusts or 15" x 7" chrome Magnum 500's would look great on it.

That Charger looks like a great score in an unusual colour. It seems like most of the expensive work has been done. Either TorqueThrusts or 15" x 7" chrome Magnum 500's would look great on it.
Agreed! Some fat all chrome magnums would look great too!

Welcome. Those Chargers have the best looking dash.

Welcome! Best car Dodge made between 66-71.

Auto Transport Service
Back