• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Been A While Since A Mopar

TEXASHOTROD

Local time
5:20 PM
Reaction score
Glad to have found this forum site. I have been a gearhead for my entire life. Have spent the last few years working on Mustangs and Corvettes, and racing Altereds. My last Mopar was a '63 Savoy with a MaxWedge......door slammer.....Loved that car, but decided I wanted to move to T-Altereds so found a swap. Had been looking for a "reasonable" Satellite convertible, and found a '68 at Mecum Kansas City. But I may have bit off more than I can chew. This sucker is going to need some help........well help may not be strong enough. The drive train is terrific, but then the terror takes over. But I am looking forward to a new challenge. Looking forward to being a part of the B-Bodies Forum.

TexasHotrod

Race Day 2.jpg

043.jpg

044.jpg

I was definitally watching live when you got that car. Good on you! Good luck with the car!

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Let me know if you want to get rid of that air cleaner, It would be correct for my `70 340 Challenger. I would even trade you even up for one that would have been found on a `68/9 Road Runner.

TexasHotRod welcome to the FBBO forum. nice rides Like the Alterd & I'm a big fan of RR's. Budnicks

Auto Transport Service
Back