• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

beep beep!

welcome to FBBO from NorCal

Welcome from Iowa. Still no pictures????

sorry guys. currently not at house, will get some pics soon. does this site use file hosting or what for pics?

car is going to be a driver while I collect for the restoration. steering is done, finished trans this weekend. wiring issues done first week I had it. just ordered new keys and lock set. hopefully this weekend finish welding in spare tire mount so I can paint underside of new trunk floor, then get new tank and sender installed. its moving along nicely. have a 2 day race weekend but looks like rain may cancel sat, we,ll see.

does this site use file hosting or what for pics?
Doesn't seem to be necessary, just upload directly! I have never had a problem, and believe me, if there's a way to fudge it up I have an uncanny ability to do just that! LOL

Lucas oil raceway indy and at Muncie dragway. it has been raining all day here, weekend may be shot.

I used to race there for motorcycle events. Indy was a special place for me. Ran my first 6 second quarter there. Hope the weather holds for you.

Ed needy here. Just purchased a 1969 road runner. 383 4speed a/c car. In surprisingly good shape for a 50 year old car. Going to make it a driver first, start collecting parts for the restoration. This site is a treasure of information, glad to be part of it.
Hello & congrats, please give us the bird !!

Auto Transport Service
Back