• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Benny Hill

As silly (stupid?) as it may sound, we had a ghost that liked Benny Hill. Seriously. If Benny Hill was on a channel we weren't watching, we'd leave the room for a moment and come back to Benny being on (remember, no DVR, we had to run to get things during commercials).

Got to the point that my Dad would put on Benny Hill just for the ghost.

I'm another that didn't 'get' Monty Python either. For whatever reason, it just didn't appeal to me.

i watched him all the time and i wish he was on now great humor . the world needs to laugh more theses days

I grew up watching his show as well. Loved it. The B-Team was awesome!
The_b-team.jpg

He was pretty funny but sounds like there were some sad times in his life....gluing the soles of your shoes back on to get more life from them.....doesn't everybody do that!? Also have more than one pair of work pants and several work shirts that should have been thrown out a long time ago. And digging up someone's grave is ludicrous!

I have a pair of black shoe/boot crossovers that I absolutely LOVED.

The sole came off of one.

I have them on the back burner project shelf along with a tube of "shoe goo".

I did a minor repair last year with shoe goo and it worked very well.

IIRC some one on FxBO recommended it.

Auto Transport Service
Back