• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Benny Perez

Bennyp92

Local time
7:24 PM
Reaction score
Hey there’s ladies and gents, new to the forum. Recently purchased a gutted 1965 Coronet and hopefully you guys can help me along the way because I’m an 80’s and knew guy and this is unknown territory. Thanks in advance.
3E090146-1ABA-42C8-B039-90CEA56F5207.jpeg

Welcome from Alabama, be glad you found this forum. It looks like you have some work to do with all the things you will need. I'm sure you can make it a great classic.

I’ll buy new fenders and new doors but the terminology seems to be different. I’m hunting the piece at the firewall that the steering shaft goes through. I could rat rod it but want to use the proper parts instead. Anyone know the name?

hello from S Carolina,now the fun begins

Welcome Bp, from WNY ! The '65's are Great cars, and there seems to be a good source for Parts here on the Forum, Good Luck with the Project !!!

Welcome Bp, from WNY ! The '65's are Great cars, and there seems to be a good source for Parts here on the Forum, Good Luck with the Project !!!
welcome to planet mopar.

Welcome from Missouri!! I have a soft spot for 65's. Like a lot of cars, some of the parts are hard to find with only one year runs on many body styles. Good luck!

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Auto Transport Service
Back