• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best 14" tires? Cooper, Mastercraft, BFG, General, or???

Any other feedback also on the Milestar Streetsteel tires?
The tire carcass on my redline radials from Diamond Back . Is a Milestar raised white letter on the opposite side

Im super happy with them

20210528_092007.jpg

The tire carcass on my redline radials from Diamond Back . Is a Milestar raised white letter on the opposite side

Im super happy with them

View attachment 1359025
I'm assuming the wheels are 7 inches wide. Do you have any photos of the face? I'm trying to find the best tires for a rig that came with H-70/15's that had a very square edge. They were 9 inches wide so I'm looking at a 255/70/15. The last tires were Milestar which had a good edge, but they don't make that model anymore.

P1017712.jpeg

I'm assuming the wheels are 7 inches wide. Do you have any photos of the face? I'm trying to find the best tires for a rig that came with H-70/15's that had a very square edge. They were 9 inches wide so I'm looking at a 255/70/15. The last tires were Milestar which had a good edge, but they don't make that model anymore.

View attachment 1359099
Face meaning letter side ?
If so , No I do not.
The letters are blacked out anyway
Mine are a 245-60-15 on a 15x7 rim

But I think they look like so,,,,,,,

Discount Tire | Tires and Wheels for Sale | Online & In-Person

I purchased some Vercelli tires, and they don't squat! I am surprised for the money how well they drive. The 215/75x14's I bought have a load capacity of 1662, with 44 lbs air. My old uniroyals squated bad, as did the hankooks I used to buy. They are worth looking at, made in Thailand.

Auto Transport Service
Back