• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best and worst car show accessory

I agree about trophies. And I really hate when a car has art dissing a manufacturer competitor. Especially classic cars. I admit I don't know Fords well. But if let's say a '69 Boss 302 came limping up hurt? I would learn Ford right quick! They all deserve respect.

I to this day have a soft spot for AMC AMX. When I was a kid I remember they were laughed at. But by 1971? With many NHRA Stock and Super Stock wins? Including a Trans Am championship? The narrative changed to. "These guys aren't playing!" Got to tip your hat.

I had a 69 Javelin 343 in high school, I sold it to buy my 70 Charger R / T SE, that I still own. About 4 years ago I found a 69 AMX 390 4 speed project car on the local Craigslist for $700.00, I couldn't buy it fast enough. When I went back to get the car with my trailer, the guy wanted to renegotiate the price, because his phone was ringing off the hook with offers 5 times what I paid for the car. I told him that I paid his asking price for the car,and I already had the paperwork signed over to me from him,so you can watch me load the car on the trailer, or I can have the local Police help me load the car. He reluctantly helped me load the car. I told him that he knew enough about the internet to list the car on Craigslist, and maybe the next time you list something go on line and do some research on the current market value of what you are selling! It was a hard lesson for him, and me too. I will never go buy a car again without the trailer right there to get it out of there! The car was complete except for the engine, and very solid too!

The slickest car show accessory:

Auto Transport Service
Back