• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best chase scene?

I liked the realism, Pure Driving...... just a little bit of sprayed water on the pavement for help in some of the stunts....What's the old saying "Drive Fast"!!!

Haven't seen "Death Proof" yet, but now it's on my list...

Cheesy

Found the death proof trailer, those fake window frames they made for the challenger looked tacky. Ive been thinking about painting my fury like that nova.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEVyC8FByng
:iamwithstupid: yep it was a cheesy movie & build on the cars, but the chase scene was pretty good the rest of the film is crap tough, kind of surprised a name actor like Kurt Russell would do that part...

Here's one. Its a crappy 80's comedy. But the pretense is that its a cop who thinks he's dying, and finds out there is HUGE pay-off for his family if he dies in the line-of-duty! So he tries his best! This thing sounds like the worlds fastest early 80's Gran Fury! [Still aint sayin much!]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CE2i08S3YeY

Yeah death proof was so cheesy/crappy i think it was made to be that way. Typical Tarantino

Has anybody noticed that the guy driving the big black Pontiac in 7UP is the same guy that 's driving the Charger in Bullitt? If you ask me the 7UP chase scene is a rip-off of Bullitt - for my money the best car chase movie scene EVER. Ronin 2nd, DMCL 3rd. Honorable mention to Duel (my wife's favorite movie)

I like how they switch back and forth between a '58 plymouth and a '60 Dodge in The Master Touch.

tumblr_ongetviVVJ1w928uuo1_500.jpg

Well you guys got the major ones covered....here's one on the lighter side

A personal favorite! I didn't see 'car' in the thread title! (Sorry I couldn't find a better quality clip that didn't have someone's stupid music over it)

...oh, old thread!

I was looking at this thread and went to random pictures saw this thought it needed to be here as best chase !
8AFEEAB1-13BA-4183-9F97-E68E274225E8.jpeg

Best two because the SAME vehicles were used to film entire footages to edit chase scenes from.
1. Mr. Majestyk w/Charles Bronson
1968 Ford F-100( bought from car lot for 1500.00,,,sold back to car lot after filming)
2. Fear is the Key w/Barry Newman(Vanishing Point Guy)
1972 Gran Torino Sport(full fastback)
SAME two vehicles to film ALL of the chase footages in the can. Bag on Ford all You want, but I've never seen ANY other marque that's accomplished that. They were both BONE stock, no modifications whatsoever(both movies were VERY low budget) & both running & driving after all the film was in the can.
Google em both on youtube

Auto Transport Service
Back