• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best Looking Car Ever Made

Living within my means, I will say my Satellite is the best looking car. I love my car, but a 71 Dodge Demon would turn my head.
Dream car, Ford GT. DeTomaso Pantera.
I think being car guys here its really too easy to appreciate the lines of many cars.
This question is like asking the best looking woman, my answer is My wife.

This question is like asking the best looking woman, my answer is My wife.
I've had this conversation with my wife and lived to tell about it. Best looking woman - my wife, when she used to dress like Christina Hendricks in her role as Joan Holloway in "Mad Men." In casual attire - Christina Hendricks.

The only car I really ever regret selling. 1961 Chrysler Newport 2-door hardtop:

Outside: Canted headlights, cleaner grille than NYr and 300, sweeping roof lines, just the right amount of stainless and chrome, and of course those incredible fins sweeping back starting at mid-door to the glorious sky high needle point tips!

Inside: Astrodome dash and just the right amount of bling. The car is just as cool from the driver's position as it is from outside.

A fine example:

passreartop2.jpeg

I would still love a edsel.. it's the grill..
Tried to buy a 58 Edsel once. A sedan delivery. I'm SURE there was never any such thing made, I'm betting it was a conversion from a Courier, but it sure was neat. Price kept dropping, when it got to where I was comfortable, it was gone.

Tried to buy a 58 Edsel once. A sedan delivery. I'm SURE there was never any such thing made, I'm betting it was a conversion from a Courier, but it sure was neat. Price kept dropping, when it got to where I was comfortable, it was gone.

That's how it goes... i do the same thing.. just waiting to see how low it will get :) I saw a carb for sale here last week.. and i was like.. lets see if it drops another 50... i think it's gone now..

...but they should have made this-

B%2522Speedster%2522%2B-%2Bleft%2Bfront%2B34%2Badj.png

2B%2522Speedster%2522%2B-%2Bleft%2Brear%2B34%2Badj.png

Cord/Auburn hybrid

Any Dodge Charger from 1966 to 1974 would happily sit at the top of my list. I've always liked 1959 Cadillacs, too.

Disregarding the fact this is a Mopar forum, and all opinions are welcome, I’m a little surprised at no mention of a tri-five Chevy or Corvette so far.

It is one I have never owned but my favorite above all the rest.
1970 GTX, that one year body style has all the right curves. :thumbsup:

Disregarding the fact this is a Mopar forum, and all opinions are welcome, I’m a little surprised at no mention of a tri-five Chevy or Corvette so far.
I like them, especially the 55 but don't consider them anywhere near the most beautiful... There are plenty of cars in this thread that I like a whole lot but "Most Beautiful"??? Pretty high bar there....

Disregarding the fact this is a Mopar forum I’m a little surprised at no mention of a tri-five Chevy or Corvette so far.

I'm not sure that fact can be easily disregarded here.

I like some Chevys and two Fords but none would make my top five - those spots are taken by Mopars.

That is SO cool... the secret is wanting what you have as opposed to having what you want a wise man once told me. You have achieved both!
When I saw this GTX for the first time, in the spring of 1969, it caught my eye, more than any other vehicle I had ever seen to that point, either in person, or in print. I was not surprised to find out it was the dealer's personal car. I was in a state of shock a year later when I got the opportunity to drive it. How many 16 year olds got to drive a new, fully loaded GTX in that era? I then pursued the car for the next 52 years, owned three other red '69 GTXs in the process. Finally bought it the month I retired, wouldn't trade it for any other vehicle on earth. I'm thankful I fell for this one rather than a 1960s Ferrari.

Last edited:
It is one I have never owned but my favorite above all the rest.
1970 GTX, that one year body style has all the right curves. :thumbsup:
Number two for me, but right up there, that was the model year I first owned back in the day. My wife of 45 years, on our honeymoon.

70 GTX.jpg

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back