• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best place to get wiring harnesses

Scott Kiger

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:52 AM
Reaction score
Wanting to get new wiring harnesses for my car. What’s the best vendor or person to use? Thanks in advance.

For a comprehensive re-wire of the vehicle to stock condition....YearOne is really the better choice. Keep an eye out for their discount rates on items....up to 30% sometimes. Shipping rates and time delays may be your biggest problem.

Some harnesses are made and supplied by Evans Wiring.... Evans Wiring Harnesses .....but they usually only have accessory harnesses...not the complete dash and bulkhead. They do however supply bulkhead connector blocks and some terminals.
Nice people to deal with as well. :thumbsup:

Megaparts has M&H also and I’d patronize them before buying from Year One.

All harnesses with exception of the dash are best purchased from Bill Evans. He does excellent work and they are spot on and will cost less than going through YO.

M&H from Year One... done a few over the years & all have been perfect. I actually did business with year one during Len's year one in business.

Wanting to get new wiring harnesses for my car. What’s the best vendor or person to use? Thanks in advance.
25% off ends midnight monday
Shop YEARONE.com or call 1-800-932-7663.
Save 25%* until midnight Monday.
Enter Code: YC6824

Year One!!! M&H is a great buy too. Tear One has a back log so shipping will be delayed but when you get it, it is spot on. Bill Evans in the past has had Q/C problems from what I have read so I never checked them out. I re-wired my 66 Ply Sat and everything matched up. Year One/M&H offers harnesses for either a straight Points Plug Condenser set up and also has the electronic system harness available...cr8crshr/Bill:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag:

M&H is really very good. I've gotten 4 whole harness sets from them over the years.

Evans Wiring for everything but the dash. You're stuck with year One for that, but sign up for emails and wait for a 20 or 30% off sale. Watch the male side of the new connectors going together, sometimes the alignment can be tricky.

Megaparts has M&H also and I’d patronize them before buying from Year One.
Years ago when I purchased my harness's for my car, I was told that Year One paid for the parts and set up needed for M&H to get started, Thats why M&H ONLY sold thru year one?? Has that changed??

IMO M&H is the best...

Years ago when I purchased my harness’s for my car, I was told that Year One paid for the parts and set up needed for M&H to get started, Thats why M&H ONLY sold thru year one?? Has that changed??
I’d heard something about Year One having an exclusive on M&H but for whatever reason Mega Parts has them also, and I thought I heard at least one other vendor carries them.
I bought several M&H harnesses from Mega Parts in 2016 when I was assembling my T/A restoration project so it’s not anything recent they’ve started selling.

The harnesses in the car have t been cut up or anything but if the rest of the car is going to be new I whats to lose it to a fire because I used 53 year old wiring when I put it back together.

And the discount doesn’t apply to harnesses. They had a 20% off sale this weeks but the 20% off didn’t apply to it.

I’d heard something about Year One having an exclusive on M&H but for whatever reason Mega Parts has them also, and I thought I heard at least one other vendor carries them.
I bought several M&H harnesses from Mega Parts in 2016 when I was assembling my T/A restoration project so it’s not anything recent they’ve started selling.
Year One has the exclusive rights, the other vendors are selling through them, as I understand.

Auto Transport Service
Back