• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best wife ever !! My birthday present !

The best gift I EVER got from my wife is........she left me! :D

she left me
Yep, my first wife ran off with a guy from Germany.Took all our money.Left me with nothing but bills.
BUT after a few years recovery,now I say "Best Day ever". Never look back.

jprather, Please do a follow up on how you like it.
It's on my list of trucks that I want to look at. Wife said I can get a new truck when I turn 65.

Cool white Gladiator :bananadance:Rubicon

she's a keeper :thumbsup:

& a belated
Happy Birthday -Dr. Evil-.jpg

I think the Jeep is cheaper than her leaving me !

Alimony sucks for sure, but SANITY is priceless; Ex was"certfied nuts", tried but God had other plans for me, NO REGRETS!!! Taking care of ma & pa, keep em outta nursing home.

Alimony sucks for sure, but SANITY is priceless; Ex was"certfied nuts", tried but God had other plans for me, NO REGRETS!!! Taking care of ma & pa, keep em outta nursing home.
Oh man, how right you are about sanity!! Mine took the money and didn't want much else and so far so good! It does kinda suck that I don't have the 'extra' cash to do things with but imo, it was worth it to have her gone!

jprather, Please do a follow up on how you like it.
It's on my list of trucks that I want to look at. Wife said I can get a new truck when I turn 65.
I gotta tell ya, so far.. I love it, the 8 spd auto trans is hard to get used to, shifts a lot, every overpass / hill. but.. over all a good truck, I think if I had the chance, I would went with the diesel

Father inlaw has a diesel Rubi, few kinks but its fixed now. Congrats! Love my Jeeps too!
I see a 4" lift and 37s in your future!

Were it be me....

6 speed manual...all the way.

Auto Transport Service
Back