• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Better Off Dead - the movie

5wndwcpe

Huge Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:27 PM
Reaction score
Yeah I know it's brand x, but does anyone remember the Camaro from the movie ? I pilfered this from another site and be sure to read the story about finding the car, this guy is like a serial automobile stalker.

http://www.betteroffdeadcamaro.com/

The paperboy chasing him through the whole movie yelling I want my $2.00 is the best. I can't say I cared too much for the Camaro though.

the chinese guys who learned english from listening to howard cosell........rotf!

i thought the camaro with all black ,tinted windows and the rallyes was the best looking gm musclecar ever imho...

This is some funny stuff. BTW: When I was a young teen, a neighbor tried to sell me his '69 Z28 clone (black on black) and I almost bought it if it weren't not for the fact that I didn't have the money at the time. It was a really nice looking car but I guess my destiny was to wait another year and buy my first Mopar.

Very cool tribute to his car. Now I got to go make a movie so my baby can be famous. lol

After hitting his website the other day I was out wandering through BestBuy. Guess what I found? Yep. Got a copy. No extras what so ever....but still fun to see again

One of the all time funniest movies IMO!The only thing that makes me cry laughing harder is the puke scene from Team America(you only get it if you`ve been there done that!) :rofl:

Oh dear god, that movie is one of my all time faves. John Cusak is probably still one of the most underated actors out there today. I also recommend "Grosse Point Blank" the soundtrack alone is worth the price of admission. Oh, and Mini Driver (?) HHHHHooooottttt.

Rev.

Can't even get any real drugs here

rediwhip.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back