• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD BF Goodrich 235/60/15 Tires

Status
Not open for further replies.

70sixpkrt

Local time
2:17 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a pair of BFG Radial T/A 235/60/15. They are in excellent shape and almost brand new. No puncture holes, patches or cracks. White lettering are great and not browning. They have about 10/32 left which is about 90-95% left. They are only 4 years old and have about 800 miles on them. The car was kept inside a garage on jack stands. I don't need these anymore since I went a different route.
$325
No shipping
Local pick up only
SSF Ca

tires copy.jpg tires2 copy.jpg tires3 copy.jpg tires4 copy.jpg tires5 copy.jpg

Last edited:
They look like the corrected version of the Raised White Letters?
I got stuck with the letters that turn Tan until you steel wool the oxidation off, then they stay white for a week or so.

Both my 205/60 R15s and
235/70 R 15s from 3 years ago have the dreaded Raised Yellow Letters.

In the last 4 years that I’ve owned them, I’ve only cleaned the white letters once with soap and water.

They look like the corrected version of the Raised White Letters?
I got stuck with the letters that turn Tan until you steel wool the oxidation off, then they stay white for a week or so.

Where were they made? I have one that does the same thing.

Apologies to the OP. I believe we hijacked the OPs sale thread, maybe we can move this to another.
I'll re post this reply to:
BF Goodrich Raised Brown Letters. Idk where they were made. Had them installed almost 3 years ago in PA, bought locally there while getting some resto work done.. That place is no longer in business. I relocated since and I'm going to a local tire store where the guy said he would check into the situation with his distributor.
I would imagine the stamped numbers should tell the manufacturer the history. They gotta know which numbers were the " bad batch".
Whether or not they make good on them has yet to be determined.
Also ck out post #29 on this A body thread from 2016, when Michelin took over. Going to find out today what the latest is, stay tuned.
https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopa...-goodrich-tires.354797/page-2#post-1973061899

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back