• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Big bill goes gold!!!

Cranky

Banned Henchman #27
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:52 AM
Reaction score
I would like to wish Bill all the best in going Gold! Wasn't trying to bend his arm in doing so and fully expected him to leave the site but he didn't leave and we're glad he didn't! Congrats Bill!!

So now that you got the guy that posts in lots of places and participates in discussions. Communicates with his buyers and packages things well enough to survive the UPS truck rolling over .. can you get the other dead beats that do none of the above! Thanks! :poke: :thumbsup::luvplace:

So now that you got the guy that posts in lots of places and participates in discussions. Communicates with his buyers and packages things well enough to survive the UPS truck rolling over .. can you get the other dead beats that do none of the above! Thanks! :poke: :thumbsup::luvplace:
:rofl: oh dayam, I wish!

Congrats, Big Bill

Smiley Goldmember from Austin Powers.jpg

What did I do?! lmao

Auto Transport Service
Back