• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Big Block Heads

Status
Not open for further replies.

69charger

Local time
1:05 AM
Reaction score
looking to buy either worked factory heads or edelbrock or stealth heads.

Hey 69 charger, I might have some 906's an 452's, an i can get the steath's also. If you want them ported, I can do that also.... shoot me a pm at [email protected] or call 909-459-9683 THANKS

if you have the money GO STEALTH!! but what are you going for in driving terms?

Ehh, something that'll be streetable/ driveable maybe more than a weekend warrior less than a daily driver.
maybe a pass at the strip once or twice a year?

Unless you're planning on running faster than 12's, you don't need ported heads.

In fact with a set of deberred and port matched 906's or 452's 750 carb 440 six pack cam 10 to 1 stock 69 440 pistons on stock LY rods, high volume oil pump, 1800 rpm stall converter, TCI shift kit, 3:91 to 1 gears and sure gripe, pinion snubber, 29" tallX11" wide Firestone N9 compound slicks and sub frame connectors you can run 11,9's all day long.
And with 275/60/15's on 8" wide wheels you can run 90 on the interstate all you can stand it. Been there done that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back