• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Big Block valve covers.

randys4406

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:41 PM
Reaction score
I have a set of valve covers I want to sell. I think they are 68 HP but not sure. Can anyone tell me for sure? Thanks

100_7199.JPG 100_7200.JPG 100_7202.JPG 100_7203.JPG

They're not '69.. as they have the heater hose bracket on the passenger cover.. so I'd suspect '68 is correct!

One with bracket looks like a 68 HP.

Other one-WT Heck? 69 and older should have the pipe for the oil breather to push over. Looks like the pipe has been removed. It has the raised circle. What does it have that large grommet for?

One with bracket looks like a 68 HP.

Other one-WT Heck? 69 and older should have the pipe for the oil breather to push over. Looks like the pipe has been removed. It has the raised circle. What does it have that large grommet for?
I should have caught that on the oil breather tube. These have to be mismatched valve covers. I have some extras, so I will probably find a 68 with the breather tube. Thanks .

Would you want to sell the one with heater hose bracket?

Auto Transport Service
Back