• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bill Goldbergs 68 GTX convertible color....

bandit67

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:54 PM
Reaction score
Guys, in watching some old Graveyard Cars episodes they reworked Bills 68 GTX , but I did not hear them say the color. Was it QQ1. In looking at 68 paint chips , QQ1 looked the closest to me. Mine came Frost Blue and I just do not like it to go back with that, but wish to keep the interior in original colors....thanks...

It's QQ1, same as my '68. One year only color. When the shop painted the car in 1985, the guys all commented how much better they liked it than Frost Blue, which was more common back in the day.

IMG_0086.JPG

Thanks 68bb, that was my best guessing in just looking at other pix of QQ1. But, have heard B7 was also a darker blue and not sure what year that was offered. Pretty sure I will go with QQ1 rather than the original Frost Blue also....

Colors are a "first year only", as you can order any color previously used, on a newer car as a Special Order.

Auto Transport Service
Back