• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND Black 3 spoke steering wheel with Pad /possible trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

A12005

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:25 AM
Reaction score
Looking for a black 3 spoke steering wheel with pad and Dodge emblem for my 1969 Super Bee. I would like to buy or I have a 3 spoke woodgrain wheel with a split at 12:00 position to trade . It has no horn button pad. Thanks for looking.

If car is a low option it could have a "Taxi cab" wheel with center round button and I have one of those.

If car is a low option it could have a "Taxi cab" wheel with center round button and I have one of those.
Car is not a low option car and has the deluxe interior so at minimum the lesser horn would not be what I'm looking for . Thanks for trying to help me .

Wheel in the first link is NOT correct for a '69 Bee, smooth wheel, but it's for the center button horn pad. A '70 wheel the center section is too large a diameter and said wheel has grain on it. This is the wheel you are looking for...
beerestoration2018 1604.JPG
beerestoration2018 1636.JPG
beerestoration2018 1627.JPG
beerestoration2018 1732.JPG

Last edited:
What kind of price are you looking for? And how much to ship it to 76852?

Wheel in the pics above was to show you what you need, that is in my Bee and not for sale! HOWEVER, you must be reading my mind as I just came in from the shop and had just gone through my spares and was ready to add to this thread. I have an as new '69 three spoke rim blow wheel, that by the shinny metal spline plate I assume is a reproduction, mint horn ring that $$$'s were spend on to have it chromed, nice correct '69 double stitch pattern horn pad, the bolt to put those together and an NOS horn switch still in the bag. What you will still need to find is the horn switch to horn ring adapter shown in the final two pictures, as I do not have one of those and you'll also need the plastic center medallion to cover the pad attach bolt. You will also need the 9 screws for (3 each) horn switch to wheel plate, adapter to horn switch and adapter to horn ring. I'd have to wrap it up and weigh it to get a postal quote, but I'll guess it'll be 85 bucks or so these days (hopefully cheaper but doubtful). $450US + postage, or it may as well stay here in my spares for the next restoration... as hopefully I have a few more of those in me yet. Let me know....
moparpartstash 021.JPG
moparpartstash 022.JPG
moparpartstash 023.JPG
moparpartstash 024.JPG
moparpartstash 027.JPG
moparpartstash 029.JPG
moparpartstash 030.JPG
beerestoration2018 1339.JPG
beerestoration2018 1340.JPG

Dads post was an assumed Educational post. 99% sure that column goes to car in background.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back