• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Black 72 Roadrunner

You sir have a sexy bird. But when you do the 451 you need to match that sexy ride with a sexy pair of TTI long tube headers. The sounds it will make. Stock exhaust just won't do it for you ever again.

so...I guess you're not missing the 'cuda all that much!

Damn,,those wheels look great on your car! Can you give sizing and brand of wheels?

so...I guess you're not missing the 'cuda all that much!

Yes and no. They really are two very different cars. The cuda was more brutal, and the runner more of a cruiser. I wish I could have had both though, for different moods.

Here are the specs:
Front 17x8 w 4.5"bs and 245-45 bfg2
Rear 18x9 w 5.0"bs and 275-40 bfg2
But....I added hubcentric spacer/adaptors front and rear to fill the fenders out a little more.
added 1.25" front and 1.00" rear. Essentially it made the rims 9.25" front and 10" rear, without having to spend an extra $600 for custom order rims. The adaptors were not easy to find, but they are an EXACT fit (critical with adaptors) and they were less than $100 total.
I like the stance:

I wasn't sure about the hood tach at first, but it looks sweet lit up at night!

Back in mid 80's I owned a red sebing plus with white vinly top and white buckets seats. It was a nice ride, but next to your Black Beauty, that's an awesome Ride.

Just added an auto pistol grip shifter from resto rick, and a boot from a 2004 jeep. Its in the center neutral position in the pic.

Yes and no. They really are two very different cars. The cuda was more brutal, and the runner more of a cruiser. I wish I could have had both though, for different moods.

Still not the same as having both cars but, When you redo that 400 to the 451 then you'll have both in the same car!

Very nice RR though!

The car looks great race like and the interior is nice! I had to extend the wires to my hood tach, paint it and I wanted the needle to be orange like the interior gauges, so I took the thing apart and painted it with model paint I mixed the colr to get the correct shade of orange and made it a bit darker to compensate for fading that will occur in one summer or two.. nice ride good job, I would keep the side markers as they were originally, and people can see you better at night too. just a thought.

Auto Transport Service
Back