• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Blue dot advance springs

snake

Local time
4:37 PM
Reaction score
Will the 2060 blue dot springs says for the 440 will lt work on my sb original dizzy.thanks

Anyone know 52 views and no answer

Only difference between A, B and RB dizzy's is the length of the shaft/housing. All the internals are the same.

Mark

Only difference between A, B and RB dizzy's is the length of the shaft/housing. All the internals are the same.

Mark
Since the A and B distributors rotate in different directions, I thought there would be other changes inside as well.

A engine distributors use different centrifugal weights and the housing is different.

A engine distributors use different centrifugal weights and the housing is different.
And the shaft, and the advance can.

So all that's the same really is the 2 plates + pickup, reluctor wheel, and rotor shaft

So all that's the same really is the 2 plates + pickup, reluctor wheel, and rotor shaft
Pretty much what I said, the guts are the same. The OP was asking about advance springs, and there are no big block or small block springs, they just vary by advance rate. Try to read the entire post to understand the answer given.

Mark

Pretty much what I said, the guts are the same. The OP was asking about advance springs, and there are no big block or small block springs, they just vary by advance rate. Try to read the entire post to understand the answer given.

Mark
I didn't disagree your post, nor was I incorrect.
Hope your day gets better
Cheers

Auto Transport Service
Back