• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Blue Tuff wheel

I've found 70's blue to be the worst color interior to fade into multiple different colors.

I'm a big fan of blue interiors, though.

Little Red Express trucks came with black tuff wheels. I put a red one in mine because it was in better shape than the original black one. It came from a Cordoba or a Magnum.

LRE could have a red interior.

Not very common.

Don't know if a red tuff wheel was available with that or not.

I have seen Omni/Horizon style leather wrapped wheels in '79 LRE's and the owners swore they were original.

My 78 LRT has red interior, but the tuff wheel was black from the factory. I put a red one in it because I saw it at a swap meet and it was in very good condition.

20220705_191557.jpg

69 Midnight Express trucks built, 2188 Little Red Express trucks built in 78,and around 5100 Little Red Express trucks built in 79.

69 Midnight Express trucks built, 2188 Little Red Express trucks built in 78,and around 5100 Little Red Express trucks built in 79.
Very low numbers for the Midnight Express. I’m sure you have the numbers for Warlock versions as well.
All are sharp trucks and such a short two year run.

Warlock ran from at least 76 to at least 79.

Auto Transport Service
Back