• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bob Saget is dead.

I was watching Fox news this morning (something I rarely do), and they devoted the first 7 minutes to him and played more 45 minutes in. I liked America's Funniest Home Videos years ago, but coverage of him is just over the top. Must be a slow news day.

He was well liked by a lot of people. One of those guys that got along with everyone.

R.I.P. ..... He was my age, that gave me something to think about...

I made myself sit through this clip. Sickening. And he was busting up laughing... WTF was actually funny in that????
I agree. I don't care about the "reasoning" or motivations he may have had behind doing that...
it's an asinine thing to do, leave alone in front of a camera.

RIP Bob

strange he died 'so young' 65
'allegedly' no drugs or other suspicious stuff
no mention of any cancer, from what I saw
he had just been texting about being 'on stage live'
for 2 hrs the last evening, that he was back & hooked again
or something of that sort...

I didn't see much of it...

Lies.
They would never admit that he had an aneurism from the booster.

Lies.
Lol. Yeah, that must be it. Actually getting sleepy is bad sign and even worse action as a result of a potential head injury. A close friend of my son hit his head just playing outside. Went home. Reported the injury. And with in the next hour? He was having problems staying awake. They rushed him to hospital. Small skull fracture that resulted in surgery of a small stabilizing plate. And 2 weeks in an induced coma. Very scary times for the poor guy and family.

Lies.
Is there reason to think he had a booster and then bailed? I too would seriously doubt if a booster death we’d hear nada. But what prompts the booster thinking?

I am to the point where I strongly distrust the same people that enact a "free crack pipe" program at the same time as giving advice on how to stay healthy.

Last edited:
Is there reason to think he had a booster and then bailed? I too would seriously doubt if a booster death we’d hear nada. But what prompts the booster thinking?
Conspiracy ridden minds.... In the face of pandemic-level panic our minds have a tendency to seek explanations that match the power of our feelings. Most conspiracy theorists aren’t theorizing so much as they’re looking for answers and finding ones that resonate with the mistrust that got them searching in the first place.” Just my opinion.

Conspiracy theorists...
They used to be thought of as crazy....then many of their accusations became true.
The Covid mess is a huge example of CTs being proven right.

Last edited:
Do you really think they're thinning the herd or implanting trackers in people. That's part of the conspiracy theory also. I have no idea and neither do you. You pick and choose what fits your narrative. I will not get into this, but I will guarantee you I know more people with more insight into this than you do. Whether the shot is needed or not will always be open to debate on both sides, like your state thinks Nancy Pelosi is a hero to our counties problems.

Who gives a **** if you “know people” ?
Another makes the ignore list.

Conspiracy theories aside, his cause of death worries me personally. I wonder if he was on blood thinners. I have had to take blood thinners for the last year and a half and now probably will for the rest of my days. Banging one's head on a headboard generally doesn't cause a brain hemorrhage. But maybe it does if you are on blood thinners, I'm a do it yourself independent type person who has bruised himself up on many occasions including clocking myself, and certainly don't want to end up like Bob Saget.

Auto Transport Service
Back