• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Body parts??

BevII

Local time
4:45 AM
Reaction score
We are looking for low cost places for all the foor boards and other hard body parts like that...any ideas?

Jeff

If you're looking for patches then Sherman's may be about the cheapest. If you want full width pieces you might get lucky and steal some off ebay if someone doesn't structure their auction right

eBay, eBay, eBay....... did I mention eBay?

What can I say? I am on a budget. Nobody, and I mean Nobody can do as much with as little money as me..... Bragging a little there...

Have parts will sell

If your working on a 66 or 67 plymouth I have a 66 Belv. II that I'm parting out. If so what are you looking for? The taillights, gas cap, and back up lights already sold on e-bay.

If your working on a 66 or 67 plymouth I have a 66 Belv. II that I'm parting out. If so what are you looking for? The taillights, gas cap, and back up lights already sold on e-bay.

If Jeff doesn't want them, I'd REALLY like to talk to you about buying the under dash mounted, black plastic, defroster duct nozzles from your 66 Belvedere if they are undamaged / unbroken! PLEASE? :yes: Part # 2607398 passenger side, part #2607399 drivers side.

If you can help me with these, please e-mail me with information at [email protected]

Richard

1966-67 B-Body defroster duct nozzles - side.jpg

1966 Coronet left and right side defroster nozzles #3.jpg

1966 Coronet dash panel with defroster nozzles and center alc outlet hose - back side view #1.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back