• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Body Shop Metro Detroit Area

Bubby79-300

Local time
2:19 PM
Reaction score
Good Morning Fellow Moparians,

Can someone recommend an experienced (classic cars) body shop in the Metro Detroit area. Looking to have my hood resprayed (maybe some small dents removed) but want to keep it looking original (i.e., fitting for the age and condition of the car).

Thanks.

Check with Todd Sullivan at Sullivan's Collision in Lincoln Park--he did my body work & paint--has done work for Keith Jackson--very good.

Attachments

• 6. Satellite right-rear.jpg
    6. Satellite right-rear.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 149
  • Autorama 2013.jpg
    Autorama 2013.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 148
Randy Russell at R Creations in Howell 517-548-0849 does fantastic work. He took a seriously rusted out what should have been a parts car (if that) and turned it into this...
outside11-09-09.jpg
Full size pic
You can't get QPs or most other sheet metal for 73 RRs. He fabricated everything and a magnet sticks everywhere. The work took 173 hours of his time, 65 hours of my time (being his shop rat), and $2300 worth of materials. His bodywork and paint job are the best part of my car.

While my car was in his shop I saw him do some smaller repair jobs on survivors and older restos. You could not tell any work was ever done.

Yeah, he could fix your small dents and spray your hood.

Last edited:
Superior Collision in Ann Arbor - ask for Terry, who handles all of the classic cars. He and his crew brought a hell-and-back RR hood back from the dead for me, top quality work.

Auto Transport Service
Back