• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Detroit area body shop wanted

SGTPaul

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:01 PM
Reaction score
Hi All. I went to talk to the body shop who I had talked to years ago about getting my car painted in the near future. He said that is unable to do that kind of work at any time in the future unless he can find more help. He is down 2 techs and lost his rust restoration guy to retirement. Said if he hired me he could keep me busy at 50 hrs a week for atleast 6 months. I've call around to a few shops who I know used to do cars like our but all say the same, not doing that work due to staffing issues / too busy - check back in 6 months - maybe. So, does anyone have a suggestion of who I can call in the Detroit area? Will need to do final panel alignment, final priming, blocking, sealing and paint. Open to one-man shops as well. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

That's like 1/2 mile from me and i hadn't heard of them.... i am thinking of having someone else paint my replacement fenders rather than wrecking them myself
They just moved into that shop a short while ago. They were I do believe in Rochester Hills prior. They needed a bigger shop.

They just moved into that shop a short while ago. They were I do believe in Rochester Hills prior. They needed a bigger shop.
Thanks for the nfo.... wonder if they would mix me some paint :) I think i'm going to paint my whole engine bay rather than touching up my repairs... the price of paint is insane.. especially for red. like $250 a quart with hardener.

Paddock's paint works. I-94 and 21 mile rd.

Contact US – Paddocks Paint Works
cuda at Paddock's above.jpeg

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back