• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bolt/screw kit

justanotherguy

Local time
5:08 AM
Reaction score
I am looking for a bolt and or screw kit for the entire interior of my 73 satellite. I've seen the interior screw kit, but doesn't seem to have what I am looking for. I have all the hard parts, just don't have the fasteners to secure them. I am mainly looking for screws/bolts for the center console, seatbelt bolts, and nuts to hold the passenger seat down. If anyone has any suggestions on where to find these, I'd be most appreciative. If I have to, I'll just go to Ace and buy them one by one if anyone knows the thread and pitch info.

Thanks in advance.

I am looking for a bolt and or screw kit for the entire interior of my 73 satellite. I've seen the interior screw kit, but doesn't seem to have what I am looking for. I have all the hard parts, just don't have the fasteners to secure them. I am mainly looking for screws/bolts for the center console, seatbelt bolts, and nuts to hold the passenger seat down. If anyone has any suggestions on where to find these, I'd be most appreciative. If I have to, I'll just go to Ace and buy them one by one if anyone knows the thread and pitch info.

Thanks in advance.
try here R/T Specialties - Mopar Fasteners, Clips & Hardware

Thanks in advance.
Try these guys I’ve had good luck with them

72100398640__4DE864F7-654D-42BB-8D63-13ED173481CA.jpeg

Have you checked with Mega Parts? If you can't find what you are looking for on their website, give them a call. Not everything they sell is listed on their site.

Thanks in advance.
AMK

Auto Transport Service
Back