• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Books or guides for B body mopars

douggreif

Local time
6:41 AM
Reaction score
Don't own a B body yet but hope to change that soon!! I really don't want to make any mistakes when I find one I like!! Can some one tell me if there is a guide of some sort out there that would help me know what is correct on/in a car. Where to look on engine and trans ect. to find manufacture dates and such. Any help would be great

I would get a Service Manual for your car...its a good investment with good detail and many photos. Every time I get a new car I get a service manual. You can probably find one on ebay or just do a google search. Good Luck!!

You can buy OEM judging manuals from these people. That will let you know what they were wnen they were new.

B-body reference

I would get a Service Manual for your car...its a good investment with good detail and many photos.​
Agreed... A service manual is very helpful. I might also add a factory dealership parts book for the year of your car. They may be a little harder to find, (some are reprinted), and can be expensive but the knowledge of the correct part to purchase may save cash by avoiding buying the wrong part.....! These parts books are heavely illustrated and list ALL part numbers and applications for the particular model year.

Judging manuals are ok but are published by non-Chrysler sources with the intent to establish a "standard" of judging in concourse events. Who is to say the one piece antenna mast is incorrect for a B-body if the car was delivered that way. (It happens). They will provide a excellent guide line but should not be taken as gospel​

Thanks for your reply. OEM judging manuel sounds like what I need. I am not sure who you mean when you say I can get from these people am I missing something

Anybody got a service manuel for a 1967 GTX that I could purchase?

Another place you can get a decent Manuel is at your local Auto-Zone. "Haynes Service Manuel".. Great for trouble shooting and how-to's... Good luck.

Auto Transport Service
Back