• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Borgeson power steering conversion 64 Polara?

Odmark91

Local time
6:58 PM
Reaction score
Hi! Has anyone installed a Borgeson power steering conversion kit in a 64 Polara with headers? Is it a good kit?
I have TTI Headers and it feels like i have very little room around the steering box, will it fit my application?

Thanks!

My buddy did his 64 wagon with tti's no problem. Loves it.
I got to drive it.Much better than O.E.
IMG_2725.jpg

For the steering box the Borgeson is much smaller than the factory box.
His car is a poly 318 stroked to a 390 but that don't matter.
The wheels are Factory 15x7'' 80's Dodge Mirada/Chrysler Cordoba.
IMG_2723.jpg

Look to the right of your post thread. 4th business down. BAC. The man to see!

Thank you all! Then i will definitely go for a power steering conversion!

Funny you should bring this topic up. I just ordered this exact same conversion kit for the same car that currently has an RB with Dougs Headers. I expect to receive parts next week. Will keep you posted.

Funny you should bring this topic up. I just ordered this exact same conversion kit for the same car that currently has an RB with Dougs Headers. I expect to receive parts next week. Will keep you posted.

Awesome that would be extremely helpful

Awesome! Please do!

Auto Transport Service
Back