• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD box of miscellaneous 4 speed transmission shifter rods & arms Great for DIYers! $60 plus shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregpurcell

Local time
7:18 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
This is a box of miscellaneous 4 speed transmission shifter rods and arms that I have collected over 30 years of working on 60's-70's Mopars. It has been a lifesaver when you want to modify something and not screw up an expensive set of new rods. Now that I'm retiring, I need to accept the fact that I'm not going to doing as many engine swaps as before and let some of this stuff go. If you do it daily, this box will be indispensable!

Located in Savanna, GA I'd like to get $60 plus the ride for the lot. Most of these rods should fit in the large flat rate box for $20 or I can bring them to the FMA show in Ocala FL this weekend.

DSC04268.JPG DSC04269.JPG DSC04270.JPG DSC04271.JPG DSC04272.JPG DSC04273.JPG DSC04274.JPG DSC04275.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back