• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Boxes of free Mopar magazines

Status
Not open for further replies.

topside

Local time
1:08 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have something like 16 Banker's Boxes of magazines from the last 20+ years that need a home or they're gonna be recycled.
Mopar Action, Mopar Muscle, MCG, etc, plus HotRod, CarCraft, Road & Track, Car and Driver, AutoWeek...
I'm in northern Idaho, so anyone within a drive is welcome to them FREE. At the end of July, they're gone rather than pay to move them.
I don't have the time to sift through them or mail them, which is spendy anyway.

I have something like 16 Banker's Boxes of magazines from the last 20+ years that need a home or they're gonna be recycled.
Mopar Action, Mopar Muscle, MCG, etc, plus HotRod, CarCraft, Road & Track, Car and Driver, AutoWeek...
I'm in northern Idaho, so anyone within a drive is welcome to them FREE. At the end of July, they're gone rather than pay to move them.
I don't have the time to sift through them or mail them, which is spendy anyway.
Still have them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back