• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Mopar Related Magazines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixpactogo

Local time
2:13 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 30 plus year subscription to Mopar Muscle and Mopar Action along with a bunch of other such as Mopar Enthusiast. Chrysler Power and High Performance Mopar. They all gotta go so if someone has an interest, the can be picked up in Eau Claire, WI. free of charge. They are in Totes and are heavy but I took some out for the pictures included.
I have magazines from the 90's to present so PM me with any interest in certain years If I have to dig for certain magazines and ship them there will be costs associated with that. I have them advertised on FEBO and FCBO also and this ad will be available until the end of September then off to the recycle bin.

100_0459.JPG

100_0460.JPG

100_0461.JPG

100_0462.JPG

100_0463.JPG

I have 10+ years of Mopar Muscle too; can't give them away. I'm holding onto my Mopar Action for a while longer.

I hear ya bro.......I like the Mopar Action for Ehrenberg's tech articles but I have so many of them, it would take a year to find a certain one anyhow. The wife wants them gone too so if no one has an interest, so be it. At least we tried, Right?

I got about 30 years worth of all those mags also! Maybe take them to a car show and hand them out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back