• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Bracket that bolts to front bumprettes on 70 Charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi383

Local time
9:51 AM
Reaction score
Hi All
I added front bumprettes to my 70 Charger but I don't have the bracket that the bottom of the bumprettes bolt to. Has anyone got one that they would be willing to sell me. You can freight at my cost to a shipper in California and I will sort my own shipping to New Zealand. Would love my Charger to feel complete, lol
Many thanks for any help.

Last edited:
This is the best I could find on the web. I just need the one bracket for a 1970. This is showing as a 68-69 on Classic Industries website.
Thanks for your replies.

Bumper bracket set 1968-69 Charger.JPG

I have two in good condition. $40 each plus shipping.
I can have pictures by tomorrow afternoon and ship as soon as I get a total price including shipping.

Last edited:
I have two in good condition. $40 each plus shipping.
I can have pictures by tomorrow afternoon and ship as soon as I get a total price including shipping.

That sounds great. I think its only one per car needed but I would be happy to take both as my partners car needs one as well. Are your ones for a 70?

Last edited by a moderator:
It is almost bed time here in the States so I will have to get the pictures tomorrow.
Yes, both are for 1970 models. I bought a project Charger last year and there were 2 of these brackets included with the deal.
I did send you a Private Message as well.

Some more parts that I need.

L and R outer chrome bottom of vinyl top.jpg L F Pillar Driprail Chrome 70 Charger.jpeg

Drivers side drip rail trim (The one on there is damaged) and left and right outer trim where vinyl top meets the 1/4, plus 2 more front bumperettes for the white car.
Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back