• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brake light Chrome Trim

John H

Local time
6:18 AM
Reaction score
My 67 Coronet 440 is missing this piece of chrome trim on the left lens. Are these easliy purchased or do I need to buy an entire brake light?

Tail lite trim 1.jpeg

Tail light trim 2.jpeg

Old thread, I know. I have the same issue. I'm missing the chrome center trim just on the left tail lamp. My right side is in tact. I've been searching on and off for a couple of months for a complete assembly or even just the chrome piece. I've had no luck.
Did you ever find a source for either piece?

Old thread, I know. I have the same issue. I'm missing the chrome center trim just on the left tail lamp. My right side is in tact. I've been searching on and off for a couple of months for a complete assembly or even just the chrome piece. I've had no luck.
Yes. contact Scott Priver Spencer, OH. on Facebook Messenger. Or send me you info and I will forward it to him.

Have you started a wanted thread here on the site? If not, why not?

Yes. contact Scott Priver Spencer, OH. on Facebook Messenger. Or send me you info and I will forward it to him.
scottpriver1Aicloud.com is his email.
His email is scottpriver1@
one more time.... [email protected]

I have a set from Scott Priver. I was hoping for a nice OEM piece but if I cannot source one, I will use the set I got from him.

Auto Transport Service
Back