• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brand new car!Question about engine

I love the stance, what size tire / rim combo? I really want to go with the same rims , but unsure what size to go with
Thank you!! So my backs are bigger then fronts, and then i have American racing wheels all the way around to fit those tires see pics below

IMG_7038.jpeg

IMG_7035.jpeg

IMG_7034.jpeg

IMG_7036.jpeg

do you know what rim width is ( frnt / rear)

72 charger and a 72 satty

IMG_6793.jpg

20190721_105225.jpg
chrger 1.jpg

Last edited:
trying to decide if i want to keep the rallye wheels and change to a 71 center cap and trim ring, or swap to american racing touque thrust, i really dont like the 72 and up center caps

trying to decide if i want to keep the rallye wheels and change to a 71 center cap and trim ring, or swap to american racing touque thrust, i really dont like the 72 and up center caps
I would say go with what you think looks best and what you like the most! Just look around and decide what you want! I treat my car like a race car 90% of the time so im really glad i have the bigger wheels in the back and slimmer in the front! It helps alot

On the charger, I can take dome liberties, nothing matches on it,so I'm think mild restomod, the satty is all #s matching even origal paint, oi I try to keep it stock

On the charger, I can take dome liberties, nothing matches on it,so I'm think mild restomod, the satty is all #s matching even origal paint, oi I try to keep it stock
Smart move!! Im doung a mild restromod on my 71 se and then my dads is a restromod

I see your in Glendale, my satty was a 1 owner from phoenix

Auto Transport Service
Back