• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BREAKING NEWS WHEELER DEALER FANS!!!!!

Sometimes I have a 'hard' time believing how a simple post can make an 180* turn without ever slowing down :drama::poke::eek:

Its become the American way recently ... even dragged in Australia :eek:.....its getting old very fast

Last edited:
I don't care about a person's sexual orientation but I do not want to see, hear or be around a man who acts effeminate, whether they are gay are not. Call me a bigot but it really gives me the creeps. Mike brewer doesn't act effeminate.
These days , you must get the "creeps" a lot. ...8-) ...................MO

I feel the same way. I don't want someone to push their sexuality, like making it blatant what they are, on me. It's way different today than it was years ago. Bottom line is we should accept everyone as an equal instead of their color, race, religion and even sexual orientation. That's the basics.
I don't care if they are gay, just don't be like " look how gay I am !!"........................MO

I don't care if they are gay, just don't be like " look how gay I am !!"........................MO
I hear you Corn, you dont want "it" in your face. We agree. Not that im a expert but many gay people while not in the closet dont shove there sexuality on others. Then again there are the more flamboyant type just as there are with straight folks. The question i think many have to ask themselves is what kind of world do you want to live in. You can be as opposed as you'd like to gay people but again what kind of country should we be to those who are different? Many want gays back in hiding or the term "closet". In other words they dont want to hear about it. Others want them persecuted, ridiculed and shunned, and as much as they would say no, its really what they want. So do we want them not to shove there sexuality at us, which really all they want is not to be discriminated against and basically left alone and get on with life, or do we want them shoved back in that closet. Do we want our school system to teach acceptance of all races, faiths and sexuality or do we want that left up to parents to teach there kids what they believe in no matter how fucked up that may be? As our former vice president so correctly said"Freedom means freedom for all Americans"

Gee... I couldn't care less if he was a Martian, as long as I like the show. Which I do. I like both of them. Even watch the stuff they do/did on cars I wouldn't want to own.

for those that don't know this is for the love of cars ant is one of the guys restoring cars on the show .he is going to be ed's replacement

I was wondering why they moved the show to the US. I thought they were just wanting to try something new, or maybe running out of ideas with European cars.

The last few shows it was evident that Ed was not his normal self, almost like he was unhappy with something. I thought he was getting tired of Mike. I guess that Mike wasn't the problem.

I told the wife a few months back that Squiggy looked like he was queer. Later I just figured that he was British, some British guys just act that way even though they have no interest in cock.
I agree....If a guy prefers men, so what? I just don't like the flamboyant types, sashaying about with a heavy lisp and limp wrists. I also don't like toothless rednecks with a face full of tobackky, spitting all over the place and squirting out a litter of ignorant kids. I don't like Man hating feminists with their 3 foot wide asses and mullet hairstyles, Bruce Jenner attention whores, TV actors that think that their political opinions are any more important than mine....
The Wheeler Dealer show is doomed. What was once a unique show with a decent formula is headed toward mediocrity. We have enough of that now.

Eh, I think it was probably just a poor choice of words shouted in the heat of beating back some internet troll. Mike's a good guy.

Auto Transport Service
Back