• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Broke my 7UP Pop Machine today....

Yeah, me neither....
View attachment 1356505
(The garage structure is still fine BTW...) :rolleyes:
Maybe because they have fat asses and no right side mirror.

642C7557-6FC1-463C-8276-B34FF9D605FC.jpeg

I have a 78 Lil red, been in the family since new. My grandmother was moving it to get the lawn mower out, she ran into the garage, scratched up the passenger fender, idk how long ago it was. But last year I was getting out of my parents driveway, and ran that same spot into a tree, even though it was already damaged, it still sucked. Hopefully you’ll be laughing about it soon!

Did he even stop at the stop sign? :lol:
Heck no!
Y'know, I learned a little bit about how much heat from a hair dryer can help in popping dents that day, though...
along with the help of a well-placed 2x4.
I'm in TN.
Just sayin'.
:lol:

Poor SuperBird :poke:

poor 7UP machine,
bet you could get a front panel made by a good sign painter
(I had 7UP as a sponsor for quite a few years)

sorry to see you got hurt too
glad to see/hear, that it isn't worse too

that turned my stomach to see,
I could only imagine how you feel

here's :drinks: to a full & speedy recovery for both car & your arm/pride

need to fix that slop in the shifter

your right
it could have been so so much worse

WoW! Sorry to hear about the mishap! I did get the sudden urge to Barf. Glad you're O.K.
I can't look at the pic's more than once. Good luck straightening everything out.

Thanks guys for the condolences and support !!! :thumbsup:

I wasn't going to say or post anything and then after a lot of thought I considered there was no life lesson in that. :luvplace:

The shitty part is after having the trans pan off again a couple of weeks ago, then doing the family cruise last week with me driving this car (and letting #1 Son drive the Bee) and me wiggling the f'n shifter so it would start in park... like I've done for 30+ years... I decided I was going to tear the console apart this week to see what I could do to tighten the loose bitch up. That was the only work I intended on this one during her "down time", other than a radiator swap out and new transmission lines. Guess that work gets put on hold now while she travels to my restoration shop. I've at least confirmed that George will come out of retirement to hopefully fix me up.

Still not a peep from Hagerty and I want to get ordering parts...

Thanks guys for the condolences and support !!! :thumbsup:

I wasn't going to say or post anything and then after a lot of thought I considered there was no life lesson in that. :luvplace:

The shitty part is after having the trans pan off again a couple of weeks ago, then doing the family cruise last week with me driving this car (and letting #1 Son drive the Bee) and me wiggling the f'n shifter so it would start in park... like I've done for 30+ years... I decided I was going to tear the console apart this week to see what I could do to tighten the loose bitch up. That was the only work I intended on this one during her "down time", other than a radiator swap out and new transmission lines. Guess that work gets put on hold now while she travels to my restoration shop. I've at least confirmed that George will come out of retirement to hopefully fix me up.

Still not a peep from Hagerty and I want to get ordering parts...
Hagerty will get with you as soon as they're finished counting my renewal premium.

Didn’t you have an injury last year? Hope you get well soon.
6 years ago, come Christmas, I tore my left bicep muscle off my elbow pushing a soccer Mom out of a snow bank on my way to the restoration shop to check on my Bee. I have about 60% strength back in that arm and currently my right is worse than it, but hopefully that's going to quickly come back to life.

I hope so, winter is coming and there will be alot more soccer-moms getting stuck!!!

Dam Im so sorry and glad your ok Wayne ,I thought I had a bad day.

Auto Transport Service
Back