• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bucket seat tracks

Moparbrad

Local time
1:14 PM
Reaction score
Hi! So I have these tracks and I'm trying to figure out what they fit. They were in a pile of tore apart bucket seats I got. The seat frames are 68-69 and one is makrked 68 Charger. I know they're not A body (which is what I was looking for) so I figured maybe someone here knows? I have some measurements in the pictures. The outside track which is closest to the door measures just under 5 inches in the front and just under 4 inches on the back. The inner track measures just under 4 inches in the front and just under 3 inches on the back. I am measuring from the surface that would be on the floor to the surface that mounts to the seat frame. Hopefully this is enough information. Thanks

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Pretty old post. Not sure if you have answer or even still have them. They are 68-69 B Body tracks as you indicated from a 68 Charger.

If you still have them and don't need/want them are you interested in selling? If so you can PM me.

No worries, the measurements you had in your post were helpful in giving me the measurements I needed to get risers built for the A body seats and tracks I had in the car.

Auto Transport Service
Back