• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Build sheet

kennic70

Local time
10:05 AM
Reaction score
This is my build sheet what do y'all think o should do with just throw it away or keep it

IMG_0110.JPG IMG_0111.JPG

I would keep it. Not much there but there are some readable codes. It also does not take up any real estate....

If it was mine, I'd scan each piece and recreate the puzzle on my computer.
I agree with Photon - that's the best way to try and salvage something of it. If that didn't work - frankly I'd just toss it.... unless you can piece something reasonably legible out of it - looks pretty worthless. Good luck!

The FBI has convicted people on less evidence than that. :lol:

Don't throw it away....you're darn lucky to have that much of a build sheet. :thumbsup:

...or arrange the pieces on a table then transfer them to a copier, in order.

I like that scanner idea.

Guys would kill to have there buildsheet! No way would I toss that! I'd be piecing that together the best I could and making it legible. Save it for a rainy day when your bored and you will thank yourself later. Why does it look like it was already preserved in plastic and a dog chewed it up? What happened?

Last edited:
Guys would kill to have there buildsheet! No way would I toss that! I'd be piecing that together the best I could and making it legible. Save it for a rainy day when your bored and you will thank yourself later. Why does it look like it was already preserved in plastic and a dog chewed it up? What happened?
I put a piece of tape on it but it was just falling apart more think what I'm going to do is put it in a photo album page and try to put some sticky stuff on back

Auto Transport Service
Back