• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND Building a 68 Charger Console

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yennes

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:01 PM
Reaction score
Hello dear fbbo

my Charger came with a body seat from the factory. Since I would like to have a console, I am looking for individual parts together until I have everything complete. Some I already have together, but still the majority is missing. Eventually i will update this list with time.
Please offer everything and don't be afraid that I'm from germany or anything. shipping would be to Alabama. PayPal would be preferred as it is easiest for me.

Here is the list:

1. 68 Charger Metal Knob Console Shifter (like on picture) (purchased)
2. Complete Console Light Wire with Back Up Light for Automatic (Switch needed too) (purchased)
3. Console Top Plate (Automatic)
4. Auto Console Linkage (Upper Rod, connected to the shifter) (purchased)
5. Console Bracket Set (3 pieces) - Automatic Trans 66-70 BBody (purchased)
6. Console Door Hinge
7. Console Door Hinge Back Plate (Anchor)
8. General screws for 68-70 console
9. All linkage parts downwards from the red marked, red marked included.

thank you, really hard to get parts in germany
yannik

131-A6__68858.jpg

hinge.jpg

anchor.jpg

1212377-47b174acaf0239f1f0b80d03ea763d9c.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2022-11-22 at 18.55.28.jpeg

Last edited:
Are these drilled holes in the lid? I am interested in everything except the lid. Maybe the bracket under the lid + plastic. What is your price?

big thanks yannik

Hello dear fbbo

my Charger came with a body seat from the factory. Since I would like to have a console, I am looking for individual parts together until I have everything complete. Some I already have together, but still the majority is missing. Eventually i will update this list with time.
Please offer everything and don't be afraid that I'm from germany or anything. shipping would be to Alabama. PayPal would be preferred as it is easiest for me.

Here is the list:

1. 68 Charger Metal Knob Console Shifter (like on picture)
2. Complete Console Light Wire with Back Up Light for Automatic (Switch needed too)
3. Console Top Plate (Automatic)
4. Auto Console Linkage (Upper Rod, connected to the shifter)
5. Console Bracket Set (3 pieces) - Automatic Trans 66-70 BBody

thank you, really hard to get parts in germany
yannik

View attachment 1378399

View attachment 1378400

View attachment 1378401

View attachment 1378402

View attachment 1378403

View attachment 1378404
You will need the harness from the kick panel, and the intermediate harness from the kick panel to the console light harness. Look at partshound.net. send Tommy White an email, he can help you with the harnesses you will need.

Did you find all the parts you wanted?

I still need the chrome plate and some other small parts. I will add them in the topic!

Thanks yannik

Last edited:
Looking for a "ribbed" or brushed with black top plate and cover?

No I am definitely NOT looking for new parts. Main thing is that the parts are not broken in any way. Just offer everything you have for me. Please!

Thanks yannik

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back