• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Burned Hell Cat bring back to life.

Ohh. Down there... That makes sense .
facepalm1.gif
facepalm1.gif

Spoiler Alert...$35492 total

Really? 35 grand. I don't buy it. He had to have had a shitload of parts given to him, and what about the cost of the donor car. What about the facilities he was using to get this done.. and the labor. No doubt the kid has mad skills. I say, just because it can be done doesn't mean you should. It's awesome he was able to resurrect a completely torched Hellcat but after its all said and done you still have a salvage titled Extra Crispy Challenger. :screwy: Besides, they are building these as fast as they can sell them. It's not like it's a 1 of 8 440 sixpac, 4 speed, blah blah blah. car. IMO

It's almost like it's a labor of love
prove he could do it

I don't think I'd ever attempt that either
I'd just buy another one

the cleanup alone is a huge deal

unless there was some sentimental value there

you gotta' give it to that youngster
he has some serious skills
great job

so much of the metal, parts, drivetrain, body
is/has been heat cycled/or annealed
never be the same

god forbid he ever tries to sell it
$35k +++ basically (what he "allegedly" has out of pocket)
a few custom pieces, parts etc. & hundreds if not 1000 hours of labor
electricity, garage monthly bills, plus all the tools, knowledge
help from sponsors, in total it'd be far, far more $$$$

I would say; 'why' ?
& also, I'd say;
'it's pretty damn cool, to see it done too'
but he did it

I just saw the second video, the rack and pinion leaks so he buy another, in the end he acknowledge to whom he call the sponsor, lot of his family member were involved in the job, and he mentioned a few upgrades in the car, a rebuilt more powerful engine, custom rims, new 6 speed manual transmission, and explain why he might sell the car, mad skills and awesome work indeed.

Last edited:
The dedication to do something like this is neat to see. My prior posts were not to be ignorant. But just trying to understand why all the effort. When I got home I realized it was Mexico ( my phone does not show locations of members) and did not know they were far a few between. My apologies.

The dedication to do something like this is neat to see. My prior posts were not to be ignorant. But just trying to understand why all the effort. When I got home I realized it was Mexico ( my phone does not show locations of members) and did not know they were far a few between. My apologies.
No my apologies to you if I was rude in my response, I do too try to understand why all the effort for a car that still is in production, he would get a lot more money for the drive train only, a lot of guys here drool for a hellcat engine ( me included).

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back