• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Butterscotch SuperBee

Actually that could have been the same car I looked at in Phx back in June 1970. Do you know where it came from?
I don't have a lot of history on the car, other than I believe it was run as a nhra PURE stocker, way back when . When I got it it had cutouts welded into the downpipes off the manifolds, and it had been done many years before. Also had, and still has, a reverse full manual valve body, hooked to the column shifter.
I bought the car from a Ford friend here in southern cal. He got it from where it had been sitting for a few years, acting as a dog porch. The dog scratched the back window up pretty good. It had been sitting cause one set of points was grounded and it wouldn't run.
When I got it, it had a tarantula and a 600 holley, but all the original correct carbs, intake and air cleaner were in the trunk.
If Dave Watts projected numbers are right, mine appears to be one of about 20 butterscotch roadrunner coupes, with a torqflite. Mine is number three, rm21, d32.on his color spreadsheet.

Last edited:
@Big D A12, I know other plymouths were available in bahama yellow (butterscotch) but we're other dodges available in butterscotch in 69, other than A12s?

as a regular color? No. I think you would be hard pressed to find many (any?) non A12 Super Bee or 69 Dodge B bodies in Butterscotch. There is at least one Dart that is claimed to have been Butterscotch.

Auto Transport Service
Back