• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Buying my first brand new truck since 2002.

What a nice rig you got there @70ChargerRT , congrats!
Yeah, used truck prices are ridiculous these days...

My '04 has about 180k on it and it's my last, been a great little truck (bought it new)
- and more importantly to me, it lacks the ability to "phone home" (pre-satellite days) and also
is still reasonably simple to diagnose/repair when the time comes.
DSCF0649.JPG
I'm jealous as heck of that Cummins, though.... :)

What a nice rig you got there @70ChargerRT , congrats!
Yeah, used truck prices are ridiculous these days...

My '04 has about 180k on it and it's my last, been a great little truck (bought it new)
- and more importantly to me, it lacks the ability to "phone home" (pre-satellite days) and also
is still reasonably simple to diagnose/repair when the time comes.
View attachment 1559641
I'm jealous as heck of that Cummins, though.... :)
I wouldn’t be jealous lol I’m blessed to be able to buy such a truck but at the same time I’m still sick to my stomach to spend that much money on a truck. Yes I could have went cheaper but in the end it’s what I wanted and needed. I plan on keeping this truck for a long long time.

Nice new truck, a Ram & Cummins too boot
$20k off the top :bananadance:enjoy it

Smiley Congratulations - 4 Minions.jpg

Nice truck- congrats! We ordered our Cummins Ram in early 2000 and still have it. My how prices have changed! The Cummins was "just" a $5k option back then. But then again, the whole truck was around $35k out the door, too.

that is a beautiful truck ! i agree on there making them taller and taller . is what it is , i deal with but not by choice . the bed rails are so tall i had to adjust my hitch on my toy hauler . they get any higher i won’t be able to safely pull it .

that is a beautiful truck ! i agree on there making them taller and taller . is what it is , i deal with but not by choice . the bed rails are so tall i had to adjust my hitch on my toy hauler . they get any higher i won’t be able to safely pull it .
Yeah I put a 4” drop hitch on it and may need a 6” but I’m more impressed with the fuel mileage this thing got. In and out of Thanksgiving traffic i averaged 19.4 miles a gallon in the mountains. That’s crazy for a brand new ton truck I think.

Nice truck- congrats! We ordered our Cummins Ram in early 2000 and still have it. My how prices have changed! The Cummins was "just" a $5k option back then. But then again, the whole truck was around $35k out the door, too.
Thanks!

Auto Transport Service
Back