• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

California Refugee in Neva-duh

Welcome from Illinois!! Thanks for background story and pics!

@BeeNV
Was "the Pickle" a well known member here @Richard Cranium 'old car'
his was the same green, real A12 RR & named 'the pickle' too

never mind unless you want to elaborate/tell more
I reread your 1st post & saw it was/is his old car
all the way from Tax-achusetts, I knew it looked familiar
but don't they all

Last edited:
@BeeNV
Was "the Pickle" memeber here @Richard Cranium 'old car'
his was the same green & named 'the pickle' too
Yes, it was Richard Craniums, then he sold it to someone else on here who I’ve yet to track down or make contact with yet. And then it was sold to a close buddy of mine in CA. Now it’s in NV with me, so 4th FBBO member to own it. When I bought it I found “the pickle” in the glove box and I eventually put 2+2 together and reached out to the famous RC. Small world!

Thanks again. They were road warriors that did several 1000 mile round trips to Vegas and LA. Also lots of miles on the high elevation passes of the Sierras and in the backroads of the Nevada high desert. Added fat tires, six packs, aluminum heads and fiberglass hoods but tried to use factory appearing or day 2 parts. Some people at the shows would give me serious crap over the hoods because the Bee was originally an N96 car and the Challenger was an RT. Also both had color changes, typical lower qtr. and trunk rust issues and no broadcast sheets. The Challenger was also missing a fender tag so I had one made (photo below) in response to all of the purists who liked to criticize and henpeck me. The thing is I love the cars with a pedigree, all matching numbers etc. I just would be too stressed out to own one even if I could afford one. I have young kids and live on rural, dusty, gravel covered horse property. I prefer the 20 footers and drivers.

View attachment 1439381

Who makes that fender tag?

Yes, it was Richard Craniums, then he sold it to someone else on here who I’ve yet to track down or make contact with yet. And then it was sold to a close buddy of mine in CA. Now it’s in NV with me, so 4th FBBO member to own it. When I bought it I found “the pickle” in the glove box and I eventually put 2+2 together and reached out to the famous RC. Small world!
:thumbsup:

Hello from another transplant to Nevada (30 years +). I'm a few miles south of "Sin City".

You’re lucky to have escaped to a “Union State”……. Lots of nice rides in between.

Auto Transport Service
Back