• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Calling it a Day Retirement

Hell is the impossibility of reasoning.
I have no idea what your talking about.
Thought that was you. Confused me with the Florida tags!
I hope you are enjoying the new digs, all the best.
Happy New Year!
Did we meet? LOL!
Yea I sure am enjoying the new hot spot!
Thanks. No more oil man bills!

I did it 22Dec2020. Love it ! Collect SS next year when I hit 62 ! Good times !!

Did we meet? LOL!
You have no idea what that means? A place like hell would be impossible to deal with, or reason with. It would be like being stuck in a maze, and they keep moving the exit when you get close. In the end I'm talking about places like nyc, chicago, philadelphia, los angeles, san francisco, etc.

Did we meet? LOL!
You PM'd me just around my welcome wagon post. We discovered we lived fairly close to each other.
Good luck, stay well down there!

@Runblefish

When did you move to Florida ?
Less than 8 weeks ago.

You have no idea what that means? A place like hell would be impossible to deal with, or reason with. It would be like being stuck in a maze, and they keep moving the exit when you get close. In the end I'm talking about places like nyc, chicago, philadelphia, los angeles, san francisco, etc.
Never heard that before. Thanks.
You PM'd me just around my welcome wagon post. We discovered we lived fairly close to each other.
Good luck, stay well down there!
In Fl. Or New York. (Sorry, bad memory followed by a headache due to Corona)

I imagine you cleared out your storage locker. I still have the card from the guy with all the hardware ! Do you still have the white Charger ?

Conrats, Pops, and here's to many healthy years of enjoying retirement!

Congratulations I’ve decided I have 95 more paychecks, sounds better than years, months or weeks.

Congratulations Pops! Stay busy with fun stuff and keep your mind active in retirement.
:thumbsup:

Congrats Pops! Thank you for your service. NYC,, can’t even imagine. End of Jan will be 31 for me. Couple months and I’m done too. Have a fun and healthy retirement! You’ve earned it!

Just food for thought, Make sure you're covered with Health Insurance to bridge from 63 to 65 when Medicare kicks in. To buy good Health Insurance can run $1200-$2500 per month.
As unpopular as it was ,isn't it possible to still get health insurance under the affordable care act for about 300 per month per individual. I understand it more of a major medical than an all inclusive health plan but it could serve as a cheaper stop gap until Medicare kicks in.

Good for you! Come on down south and enjoy your retirement!

Congrats on a big step forward in your life. Enjoy your well deserved freedom!!

Auto Transport Service
Back