• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can for Tuff Wheel Conversion?

Myasylum

Local time
7:23 PM
Reaction score
I want to put a Tuff Wheel on my 1972 Satellite.

I found a can for the steering wheel that says it's for a 1970 Cuda (E-Body) Will this work on a 72 Plymouth?

Matter of fact all of the ones on E-bay say E-body.

Or can someone direct me to the correct one? Thanks!

Thanks!

Last edited:
I think it will fit but might be a tad longer than the B body can. The B body can exterior is smooth whereas the E-body one sides have what looks to be collapsible sides, kind of like a Contadina tomato sauce can. I think that was done as part of the impact protection system. Ribbed sides to save your ribs! :p

Last edited:
You know where I can find a B Body can? I found one, but super expensive!

I think it will fit but might be a tad longer than the B body can. The B body can exterior is smooth whereas the E-body one sides have what looks to be collapsible sides, kind of like a Contadina tomato sauce can. I think that was done as part of the impact protection system. Ribbed sides to save your ribs! :p
Yeah It’s twice as long and I would imagine it would be in your chest if installed in a b-body…

I saw that Mega Parts now has new Tuff Wheel cans in stock I believe

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back