• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can I sell these or are they scrap?

shortthrow50

Local time
9:03 PM
Reaction score
These rockers stands and pushrods are basically new but trashed in the same sense. My dad bought them for around or a little over thousand bucks from a a company that sells mopar stuff on ebay. They had 100 percent feedback and have sold thousands of stuff. Maybe more but not sure. Basically we had a 472 hemi built locally with all brand mopar parts. brand new block, aluminum heads, etc,etc. We took the engine up to ray barton and had him dyno it and it turns out the parts listed needed to be replaced. I think at idle , the engine started making funny sounds and these parts are messed up. Needs new baearings and rollers. The engine finally did make 600hp and close to it in torque. Sorry for the long story. i dont know how else to explain the condition of these parts. I dont want to throw them away if they can be sold and fixed. Thanks

Sorry to hear about your problems. Are you saying that just the rockers themselves are bad?

Sorry to hear about your problems. Are you saying that just the rockers themselves are bad?

thanks man. Im not too sure and im no so sure the old man knows. Ray barton didnt have much to say other than he thought they were japenese junk lol. He ripped the whole engine apart and went through it and replaced a few things. He wont let a engine leave his shop unless it is built with stuff he uses in his race engines. I know that all the bearings seemed to be scored and the rollers arent smooth at all. I dont want to falsey sell these things if they are repaireable but a reputable shop and have someone get screwed. Its just a shame to throw these out but i guess it is what it is

can you take a close up side view of the rocker? that will help.

can you take a close up side view of the rocker? that will help.

awaiting the other photos, ......What are you asking ?

I was hoping to get some more photos tonight. i have a lot going on. i can take more pictures tomoroow morning and then post up. I have no idea what they would be worth at this point. i do know that they are heavy and will cost a few bucks to ship. Im really open to any offers on them on what you would think is fair. I dont want anyone getting burned on something that isnt repairable though. I will get some more pictures

i was just out in the garage and cant find the shafts. I dont know why we didnt get those back. maybe they were thrown out at bartons. Ill get some more pics of the sides of some of the rockers

Auto Transport Service
Back