• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can someone photo-shop for me? I'd like to change my wheels on my 66 Coronet

Linden Johnson

old man driving a "wild n crazy" car
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:39 AM
Reaction score
I recently purchased this beautiful machine. While I'm thinking of replacing these Keystone Radirs, I must admit I'm having a tough time deciding. I love the Magnums but everyone has them. Poverty caps crossed my mind also but "too basic" for this car IMHO. I would love to hear what you guys would recommend. Am I too fussy?, probably - I just seem to find what I want. I'm an old guy but I want this dream car to look tough and remain classy. Thanks so much for your help.

the bitch 4.jpg 636a99e5-6002-4e13-9a3b-55b099216aaf.jpg

Black car with Magnum 500's would look killer.

...and be "correct" looking.

My photo job was not fair to the look of the poverty caps. Look at these cars. I really dig the body color wheels.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSv3-KSF8oklL8bNw04Lc71ygp4B28cG8uPjA&usqp=CAU.jpg
1967-dodge-coronet.jpg

I do believe those wheels you chose are one off wheels. They were made for the Bullit 68 charger. I do not think you will find them anywhere.
They are one off wheels by EVOD Industries. They have them on CADD file and you would have to fill out there one-off order form with rim size, back spacing etc. to meet your needs. The Price now may sit you down though.

The centerline auto drags are a classic. If that was my coronet, I'd put ARE 200S on it otherwise known as Daisies. (You will probably choose 15s, but I like the 17s better)

The centerline auto drags are a classic. If that was my coronet, I'd put ARE 200S on it otherwise known as Daisies. (You will probably choose 15s, but I like the 17s better)
would u have a link for these? thnx

The wheels are available at summit. If you search daisy wheels here you will see a set owned by 1 Wild R/T, on a green 68 or 69 r/t.

I recently purchased this beautiful machine. While I'm thinking of replacing these Keystone Radirs, I must admit I'm having a tough time deciding. I love the Magnums but everyone has them. Poverty caps crossed my mind also but "too basic" for this car IMHO. I would love to hear what you guys would recommend. Am I too fussy?, probably - I just seem to find what I want. I'm an old guy but I want this dream car to look tough and remain classy. Thanks so much for your help.

View attachment 1226502 View attachment 1226507
Personally, I dont know why you would want to change them - I like em! Theyre somewhat 'different/unusual' as you dont see them everyday and are 'period correct'. Of course, sometimes we all just want to do something different, which I understand. My only suggestion would be some other 5 spoke, probably in chrome or polished , for a black car. Lots of choices. ANYTHING but black wheels or steelies with dog dishes tho imnsho!
And oh...if you change em out and just need to get those outta yer way around the garage... donations here at Guy's Home for Wayward Vehicles are always appreciated and welcome... :)

(theres that darn line thru things again - have NO idea where that came from or how to remove it... :( )

Auto Transport Service
Back